POURVU - FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
We are looking for a Financial Controller who is responsible for all daily accounting operations and monthly financial reportings and subsequently provides advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans to enable them to make sound business decisions and meet the company's objectives.
The Financial Controller is a member of the Management Team and liaises with the Managing Director and Financial Controller on all accounting and financial matters.
• Develop and prepare the annual budget
• Manage the financial year end audit process and liaise with the external auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances
• Establish, monitor and enforce policies and procedures to enable management to make sound financial decisions and protect company assets to maintain financial health of the company
• Assist the Managing Director on the financial and legal aspects of Human Resources and tax filings
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans
• Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
The Financial Controller is accurate, motivated, flexible and capable of dealing with complex situations.
• At least 5 years experience in a Financial Management or similar position
• Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Ability to collect, interpret, analyze and report financial data
• Familiar with reporting structures internal-management and external-auditors
• Proficient user of Finance/MRP Software
• Excellent time management skills and coping with tight reporting deadlines
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Good English Language skills, both verbal and written
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
Our client is an excellent equal opportunities employer, part of a worldwide organization with an interesting remuneration package in an inspiring international environment.